Innovation Masterclass [15 seats only]
From October 29, 2015 10:00 am until October 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Innovation Masterclass will provide participants the opportunity to learn from some of the world’s leading innovation and entrepreneurship educators on what it takes to innovate in today’s highly competitive and ever-changing world.
- 1. The idea: Meet the Founders (Yes, I can do it too! )
- 2.The Pitch Factor – Pitching for investment/ becoming investor ready
- 3. Lean Launchpad - evidence-based entrepreneurship and validation of ideas
- 4. Show me the Money: Strategies for Success (maximising value using various funding sources)
- 5. Fear of Failure - Bringing it all together
Educators will include:
- Innovation & Commercialisation experts
- Lean Launchpad Educators
- Pitching experts
- Grants & Funding experts
Key Learnings & Outcomes for Attendees
- The challenge & opportunity of Innovation
- How Lean Start-up can help businesses innovate
- Tools for implementing Corporate Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Applying Opportunity Recognition & Open Innovation to your Organisation
- The Business Model Canvas & the Customer Development Process
- Keys to pitching for investment
Who is eligible to attend:
Geelong-based Individuals or organisations who have an entrepreneurial idea, concept, protototype (MVP) or business model.
Geelong based SMEs willing to introduce entrepreneurship and innovation in their existing businesses.